September 9, 2011

I have a blog.


I know.  Everyone has a blog.  Blogs, blogs, everywhere.  The “I Have Thought of a Cute and Clever Theme For My Blog” blog, the “Follow My European Travels and Be Jealous” blog, the “I’m Home and Jealous of my Friends’ European Travels” blog, etc.  I don’t really have ambitious plans for this blog and I failed to come up with a cute theme.  I do, however, have a tendency to blab to my friends, which is slightly problematic as I have few friends here to blab to (well, there are the plants, Venus Fly Trap and Leo) (definitely just channeled Colin Firth in Mamma Mia—“well, there are the dogs, Lucy and Kipper.”  Sorrrrry.  At least I know three people who should enjoy that.).  So, I think I will just blab (hopefully in an interesting and enjoyable way).  I’ll probably end up writing about the funny little things that happen here in the way that I’d tell them to you guys in real life—as if we were, you know, standing around in the kitchen, or hanging out in 151, or staying up late in studio, or just driving around.  That’s about it for now.  And I’ve been sitting here for a few minutes trying to think of a better way to end this.  But I can’t.  So I’m just gonna go to bed.  Good night, America! 

2 comments: