May 13, 2012

The near future.


This afternoon: Going out to dinner at Daphne’s (apparently it was Princess Diana’s favorite restaurant).  Looking forward to a very nice meal!  I’m going with a family from Villa that also moved here last summer.  I got in touch with them in January and I’ve really enjoyed getting to know them.  So we are going to Daphne’s for a goodbye dinner and to celebrate American Mother’s Day.  (They celebrated Mother’s Day in the UK a while ago…) (Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!!!)

This week: MY LAST WEEK OF WORK.  WHAT.  WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN.  I’ll be sad to say goodbye to several of my coworkers, but otherwise…I’m ready to start something new.

Saturday: Will arrives!

Sunday: We are off to Spain!

June 1: HOME

June 3:  The beautiful and smarty-pants Trish graduates first in her class.  She has done well to emulate her most distinguished older sister.

I can’t believe my time here is almost over.  Mixed feelings, but mostly just ready.  I plan on writing a recap/general-things-I-have-noticed-about-London-and/or-architecture.  Also, I will have to decide on the fate of this blog.  To blab or not to blab…


Best Mom in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment