I also dreamed that
British Will found my blog.
Embarrassing. This dream
also seemed very real, so when I got up, I checked to see if I had any blog
views from the UK (yes, I can tell what countries my viewers are from) (also
which browsers and operating systems they are using). There were no UK views at the time, but I just checked and
there have since been THREE UK VIEWS.
Terrifying. British Will,
are you there? As far as I was
aware, Ashley and I were the only two people in this country who know of this
blog. She just confirmed that it was not her and Blogger doesn’t count my views…so…MYSTERY VIEWER, REVEAL
YOURSELF. Or maybe don’t.
November 16, 2011
The curse of British teeth, part II.
Last night I had a dream
that two of my teeth fell out and a third one was loose. One of the teeth had fallen out a long
time ago and I kept it in a container of green eye shadow powder. This container also served as my
prosthetic tooth (still trying to figure out how that worked). Don’t worry, I said to Will, I don’t
use that eye shadow. After the
second tooth fell out, I visited the dentist, who was a jolly tooth-fairy sort
of character. She asked me why my
teeth were falling out, and I supposed it was because I had worn my retainer,
which imposed a dangerous level of stress on my teeth. She nodded sympathetically. I was very happy to have all my teeth when I woke up this
morning. The dream just felt so
real.
Labels:
teeth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment